
As I am sure you can guess the first picture is of Sean's crunched up car. It is really not that bad so we are very thankful about that. We still have not heard how long it will take to fix it.The second picture is of the guitars I got finished last night. I still need to design 2 that I already have painted and then paint and design 3 more. I will head off to do that as soon as I get done here.
This afternoon we went to the Royal's game for Military Appreciation Day. They were supposed to do a fly over but it never happened. I am not sure why they didn't do it but that is one of the reasons I went and suffered through the 348 degree weather. It was terribly hot out there! The Royals ended up winning and had 3 homeruns during the game so we got to see several fireworks today. Our friends Stephanie and Bobby went with us. Bobby is from Chicago so he was rooting for the White Sox. Sorry 'bout the loss!
Well I better get started on the guitars. Tomorrow I am scrapbooking with Pam all day long. I am super excited about it! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment